Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Home Early!

Cervidils...cervidils...cervidils! But I survived my 2nd night of "unsupervised" nursing...and both my patients were breathing when I left! I was 1/2 expecting to get put on call, but I didn't...until 0315. I was the only person who hadn't had a "call" date yet, and the one person who wanted to go home had left about 2100, so I was the next one up when we only had a recovery and my 2 cervidils.

I was on call for 11 1/2 hours Sunday night, but they ended up sending people home that night too so I didn't have to go in. I'm signed up for call tomorrow from 1900-0100 and am crossing my fingers they really don't need 7 nurses! Then I work this weekend and I'm sure I'll be there for the duration of it, but that's ok...I need Christmas money!

Got some pretty snow today that started right after I got home, so I'm glad I got to drive home and miss it instead of driving home in the thick of it at 0700!

Babies today: 0
Babies total: 28M/24F = 52
Vag:21M/21F = 42
C/S: 7M3F = 10

No comments:

Post a Comment