Thursday, March 12, 2009

C/S @ 0200

I worked Sunday, worked Monday, worked Tuesday and had signed up to be "on call" if they needed me last night from 1a-7a, before realizing that I was working Sun/Mon/Tues. Go figure they needed me last night, so I slept from 2200-0000, then went to work, did a C/S and got the 0730 C/S ready for day shift. NOW I can enjoy some time off without feeling too guilty that I haven't been going in extra. It's not my fault that they've been calling only on the nights that I already have plan! Oh well.

I'm house sitting for some friends from church, and I came home yesterday and let the dog out, and went upstairs to bed. Was dead asleep after 3 nights in a row, and all of a sudden I hear this knocking on the front door. I figured it was UPS or someone and they would just go away. No, the door opens and I hear "realtor." Seriously? The people are trying to sell their house but they gave strict instructions to the realtor company that they were supposed to call my cell phone and sent up an appointment before coming. But I guess they gave them the wrong number, and so this guy just came. I stumbled out in my shorts and tee-shirt and poor guy was totally embarrassed. We decided he'd call the reality company back and make another appointment for another time. Needless to say, I'm a little nervous to go to sleep today for fear that someone else is going to come and pay me an unexpected visit!

Babies today: 1f
Babies total: 38M/37F = 75
Vag:28M/29F = 57
C/S: 10M8F = 18
Babies 'caught' = 1f

No comments:

Post a Comment