Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Made It!

I made it 5 nights in a row! Last night was so much better than last night, I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I KNEW that I didn't have to go back tonight! I about floated out the door this morning, I just need a break from being "responsible" for a few nights! I'll be ready to be back Sunday night I think.

I did a fresh recovery, I did a little triage, I did a little C/S for a gal that walked in ruptured and transverse presentation. I felt bad for her, it was her 5th baby, she's never had an epidural, never had a C/S, what a time to have to have to have a section for an upside baby!

Everyone at work was making fun of me because the Bachelor finale was last night. If I work on Monday nights I always go home and watch the Bachelor Tuesday morning, so I really try not to watch it or see snatches of it at work. EVERYONE had it on last night, a bunch of nurses had a chance to go into an empty room and watch the end of it and I refused to go in because I wanted to come home and just watch it without knowing the end. I made it until day shift came in, and then a bunch of day shift nurses came in and were talking about it, I wanted to run away before I found out the end. I didn't hear the exact ending, just that nobody was really happy about how it turned out. So...now I won't be going to bed for a while because I'm only to the beginning of Molly's date! I hope I'm not TOO disappointed...

Babies today: 1f
Babies total: 38M/36F = 74
Vag:28M/29F = 57
C/S: 10M7F = 17
Babies 'caught' = 1f

No comments:

Post a Comment