Sunday, March 1, 2009

Night #3 out of 5

Ok, so 3 nights down, 2 to go. Seriously, I don't think I'll do this again without really thinking it through! I'm so sleepy!!! Last night was much better than the last couple ones have been. I actually only had ONE patient all night, that is a first in a long time. I wasn't convinced that my sweet little gal was going to make it, but she did it! She was 3cm, 3cm, 3cm, 3cm after SROMing and being closed then being on pit (up to 30mu/min) for hours, and then all of a sudden went from 4cm to complete in like an hour! Yippee for her! Great pusher, great delivery, everything was fantastic! I'm running a streak of amazing patients, and I love it! Very personable, sweet, excited-about-being-parents couples. My favorite!

I told one of the nurses I'd go in for her at 1700 tonight...I'm pooped, it's sleepy time. But that sleepy time isn't gonna last long eough!

Babies today: 1f
Babies total: 38M/35F = 73
Vag:28M/29F = 57
C/S: 10M6F = 16
Babies 'caught' = 1f

No comments:

Post a Comment