No Breakage!

I know I shouldn't post this when I have two more nights left this week...but I can't remember a night being as good as last night. It started out way hectic and I wasn't sure how it was all gonna turn out, but it was busy enough that it kept me going and the night was actually really good! The worst I had of it was chasing babies, but even that was ok, at least the babies were behaving! My cervidil I expected to labor just because that doc has the reputation of delivering people off cervidil's, but she was pretty quiet all night and baby was a perfect angel, best looking strip I've claimed in a long time! She slept most of the night too, so I'm glad she didnt' hurt too bad.

I walked in at the same time as a R/O PROM, and was trying to do that and get the cervidil started all at the same time. By the time I got the cervidil situated I caught the on-call doc for the R/O and he proceeded to do the 1-million dollar workup on the PROM and then decided that she was just leaking urine. This after a sterile spec, an amnisure (I had done that already...), a sono, and a vag exam. At least he's thorough...but it took 2 hours to send her home when it should have taken about 30minutes. Oh well.

So I'm back for the 2nd full shift of 2 1/2 in a row. I was so proud of my girl from Sunday night...she delivered vaginally! I stopped and saw her before I left today and her baby is so cute! I don't think her strip ever looked all that wonderful, but no crash section so I feel better about that. She said she only pushed 6 times...for a prime that's not bad! Now it's time to sleep before I head to the gym and back to work. Good morning, everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

It's an OPINION!

If It Scares Us It Must Make Us Stronger...Right?

The Babies Keep on Coming