Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Saver

So after yesterday, I have yet ANOTHER card to add to my wallet :) My NRP card is not nestled next to my nursing license, CPR and BCLS cards. I'm aiming to have all the letters A-Z after my name soon...haha! The class really wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I was all worried, but I think I could have gotten through it and done the test and gotten in all filled out in way less than the 8 hours that it took yesterday. Oh well. My one BIG question about the class was: why did they pick instructors to teach the class who have nothing to do with NRP? One of the instructors is the educator for all of Women's & Children who does NO patient care; one works Mom/Baby every once in a while and does a lot of education, and the other is the NICU manager. The NICU manager, I see that. She does NRP stuff and has done it for years, but she taught 2/9 sections! When I saw her today I told her that we voted for her to teach it ALL next time...

J thinks I should go to nights about the 16th of November. That's soon, and that's scary. I kinda like days...

No comments:

Post a Comment