Thursday, November 13, 2008

She Did It!

I was so excited when I got a text message from J this morning. My 35 week VBAC did it this morning about 0900! I was so pumped for her! I guess she was 1, 1, 1, then got to 4 and stayed at 4 the rest of the night. I think the doc was about to call it when she came over this morning and she checked her and she was complete!

I was over at the hospital working-out this afternoon and so I stuck my head in to see how she was doing and both she and baby were doing great. Baby was an automatic NICU admit because he was only 35 weeks, but he was rooming-in with mom and dad and was doing great! He was 6# something so he would have been huge if he had gone full term! I was so proud of her, she was super excited and I think her labor was more like what she wanted then what she had thought it was going to be like. I just really wish I could have been there to help.

See if I ever doubt a laboring mom again! From here on on, I'm going into every labor believing that they can push out their baby if they want to. Everyone's capable until proven otherwise I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment