Things I realized this week:
1) I hadn't had antes in a long time
2) I had antes twice this week and that was enough for a long time
3) Antes are all just little time bombs ready to explode...and I'm always afraid that they're going to explode on my shift!
4) If they don't explode...antes are boring after the first couple hours
5) I went all week with no babies...that made me sad and only slightly grouchy on my last night
6) I actually am going a WHOLE WEEK without working extra (because I was out of town the nights I wasn't working...)
7) I have GREAT job security...