Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Messed Up Schedule!

Ok...this not being able to sleep at night is really starting to get to me. It's after 0300...and why am I not tired? It's weird to think that at this time yesterday morning I was still shaking after catching a baby. But I'd do it again (and hopefully will again someday!) in a heartbeat!

P.S. Everything but one little tiny spot of meconium came out of my scrubs and my brand new long sleeved shirt I was wearing underneath. That made me VERY happy, even though my mom wanted to know why I was doing laundry at 5am...!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for disappearing meconium stains. Seems OxiClean would work well for that! BAM!

    Just found your blog through Tiffany, I'll be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you may need to try some Ambien to put you back on a schedule! It works for me when I am flipping back and forth between days and nights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang it outside! The sun should bleach that mec stain right out!

    ReplyDelete